Sunday 7 October 2012

Where does the time go?

Good Evening All.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Tom and I took advantage of the craft show and had 2 days off. We caught the bus to Newcastle yesterday and carried on with some Christmas shopping and today we went to Ikea and bought lots of goodies ready for our move into our first house :-) I am soooo excited, I cannot wait to move in and get my hands on decorating although Tom has said no to many of my ideas, lol.

This is quite a late post of one of our Thursday classes at Suzicraft. This class was taken by Tom and he taught the 'SplodgeAway Christmas Stenskape'. I think everybody loved this class, the shop was silence with all the concentration going on. Here at Suzicraft we believe in teaching the techniques and skills needed to complete a project so that everybody leaves with a different project.
 Take a look at the photos below to see the different takes on the project everybody had.



Kay is our resident 'tea bag' addict so she bought enough tea bags to last her the day!! he he. She also brought lots of yummy goodies x


Mr Splodge himself...Everybody experimented with different mediums before using them on their final card.








 


Sorry to the afternoom group, my camera had died by then so no photos :-(

SHOP NEWS
Kay Halliwell Sutton from IndigoBlu will be demoing in the shop all day Friday (12th October) This demo is FREE, we will have some nibbles and more important...NEW STOCK!!

SPLODGEAWAY NEWS

Have you checked out the SplodgeAway blog today?

SplodgeAway is currently working on a new and exciting website.


Keep checking the SplodgeAway facebook and website for news on lots of exciting demos going on around the country in the next couple of weeks.

I have even heard a whisper that SplodgeAway will be holding regular classes in the Suzicraft shop.

And, finally I will leave you all with a photo....this was taken 4 weeks ago..
WHERE ARE MY FEET????

Good Night All
Susan x x

6 comments:

  1. Love the last picture.lolx It was a great class as ever.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks as though they are having a great time, I just wished your shop was closer to me hee hee hee...... I shall be coming on Friday, My friend Kath, is come from Bolton ( near Manchester)... Good luck with your move, and just do your Ideas, Im sure Tom wont mind really hee hee hee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww bless the bump xxxxxxxxxxxx lol love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. sue just decorate the house when hes out hun ...hell never notice men never do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bumps looking good sue and dont over do it, just be the supervisor and leave the rest to the men :)
    I cant wait till friday catch up, chatter and craafting all at once LOL
    karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to read all the news, exciting times ahead!
    Wishing you all the best :-) xx

    ReplyDelete